Sunday worship in Carronside Church is held for the combined congregations on alternate Sundays in each church. The South Church is the venue on the 1st and 3rd Sundays with Dunnottar being the location on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. In months when there is a 5th Sunday worship is held in St Bridget's Hall/Church.
Sunday worship begins in the Church at 10.30 am with the Sunday School in attendance for the children's address after which they withdraw to an adjacent room to continue their work. The worship continues with members of the congregation assisting the Minister with Bible readings and prayers throughout the service. After the service fellowship continues with tea and coffee in the Church Hall when at South Church or in Dunnottar Church's vestibule.
Communion is celebrated in January, April and October each year. Details of times and locations are given in the Future Events link in the side menu.
A charter bus calling at various points around the town conveys members to morning services. The details of the route and timings can be obtained from the Church Bus Route in the side menu.
Special annual services include:
- Stonehaven's Armistice Day Remembrance Service in South Church,
- Harvest Thanksgiving,
- Dedication of Christian organisations associated with the church,
- Christmas Eve Christingle
- Watchnight Service
- Holy Week Services each evening which culminate in an ecumenical early morning outdoor service at the harbour on Easter Sunday which is followed by a full cooked breakfast at St. Bridget's prior to the formal Easter Service.
- A “Housebound” service in St Bridget's for the elderly and disabled members
Clashfarqhuar House and Edenholme eventide homes residents have regular services, including communions, conducted by the Minister who is supported by some of the congregation.
The Church Choir, directed by the organist, leads the praise and contributes anthems. For special occasions the choir is supported by Stonehaven Choral Society
The public address system equipment is capable of recording services on CD for distribution to those unable to attend the church.